ID: 4852 - Run-time error 3021 No current record when upgrading a Retail POS database file
Last updated: 14 Feb 2014
Why won’t my Retail POS database file upgrade? I get the error: Run-time error 3021 No current record.
You will experience this issue if you have a Label saved, but no information entered for it. Labels can be produced for Customers and Items.
Note: this issue has been addressed in the Reckon Point of Sale 2013 edition.
Identify the Label with no information and delete it.
1. In POS Administrator > Products icon > Labels;
2. In the Print Product Labels screen, Labels section, select a Label Name and click on Design button;
3. Click on Layout;
4. Check that the Components section has at least one box ticked.
a. Where no boxes have been ticked this item is causing the problem;
5. Go back to the Print Product Labels screen and click the Delete button to delete this label;
6. Check all Label Names and delete all with no component boxes ticked;
7. Repeat these steps under the Customer icon.